May 1, 2015

Current Playlist #11

Source
I have been spending more time in the car than I like to admit recently. Luckily, I created a playlist for myself that I am seriously obsessed with. I always like to include a few new songs, but can't help myself from incorporating a few oldies but goodies. There is nothing better than a 90s power song. 

My Current Playlist
WALK THE MOON Shut Up and Dance 
Ellie Goulding Love Me Like You Do 
The Cure Friday I'm In Love
Benjamin Francis Leftwich Shine
Phoenix If I Ever Feel Better
Natalie Imbruglia Torn
Fleetwood Mac Landslide
The Script Hall of Fame
The Script Six Degrees of Separation
The Cranberries Dreams
Olly Murs Troublemaker


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!