April 15, 2015

The Body Shop Wishlist!

Is there anyone on the planet that doesn't like The Body Shop? I've been a fan for a few years now, and always find myself wandering into one of their stores whenever I am nearby. I have a terrible habit of making a purchase, and just when I go to leave, BAM, I spot an item that I just have to have. I have become better at stopping myself from making 25 purchases in one visit, but that just means that my wishlist has grown at an alarming rate. Today, you guys will get a bit of a peek of the top items I am currently lusting over.

2 comments:

  1. I saw they came out with a green tea line. I want to try something from it so bad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I adore the scent of green tea.

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!