April 20, 2015

Shop My Stash!

I'm back, everyone! I know that I have been a little inconsistent with posting recently due to school, and I am hoping to get back on schedule soon. It is some hard freaking work to finish college, and look for jobs. I might have to take a few more days off from posting in the future, but I am looking forward to the summer when I can focus a lot more on blogging, and taking this little blog to the next level. Now, let's stop chatting (I could literally go on forever) and get to today's post.
It's time to shop my stash people! I have been in a rut recently, and literally used the exact same products for like 2 months straight. With the amount of products that I own, it is a shame that I don't give them each the love they deserve. Now that the weather is nicer, it is time for me to try new things, and dust off some old favorites.
 My favorite beauty product recently is blush. It's about time that I show some love to a few that have been sitting around in my collection. I've seen a few other bloggers recently create looks using the Milani Rose Blush* in the shade Coral Cove. Like it's name says, this is a gorgeous matte coral blush that is crazy pigmented, and will be perfect for spring and summer. This is one of those blushes that would look incredible with a bit of a tan. The other blush that I decided to try again is the COVERGIRL Cheekers Blush* (I love the name of this collection!) in the shade Rose Silk. This is such a lovely shimmery soft rose that is the perfect natural and feminine hue. I honestly could not get enough of this a few months ago, and I'm already excited to use it again. Another product that I am eager to use again is this ELF Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick in the shade Pink Umbrellas. It's a nice neutral pink color that will be perfect to through in my bag for a dose of easy color. 

Eye products get me so excited. I always tend to stick to neutral eyeshadows, and for the past few months I have been reaching for the exact same products over and over again. It's time for me to give some other neutral beauties a shot! The first thing I knew I needed to include is this gorgeous Almay Intense I-Color Bold Nudes Trio for Blue Eyes. I bought this awhile ago, and for some reason just threw it into my eyeshadows drawer and forgot all about it. It was the first thing I came across when searching for products to include in this post. While searching my eyeshadow drawer, I also came across this NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in the shade Yogurt. I was obsessed with this pencil about a year ago, and loved creating golden/peachy eye looks with it. This baby is going to be put to good use in the months to come. I swatched it earlier this morning, and I cannot stop staring at it. The last product that I am determined to use is my Benefit They're Real Mascara. Now, I know that a lot of people love this mascara, but the more I used it the less I liked it in the long run. I'm hoping that this time around I will grow to love it. Fingers crossed!


*PR Sample/Prize

3 comments:

  1. That Covergirl Rose Silk blush is SO pretty! I often look right past the covergirl blushes, but I need to snap out of that!!

    xo Brianna | Glazed Over

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so gorgeous, and looks perfect on low maintenance days.

      Delete
  2. I love 'Shop my Stash' posts. I've never done one. Maybe I should? Anyway, good choices. I love They're Real, and I'm pretty sure I have that elf stick too. : ) xxx

    ♥ Carly's Beauty World - A UK Hair, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!