April 27, 2015

New Products From COVERGIRL!

Hi everyone! I hope all of you had a fantastic weekend. I know that mine was super relaxing, and I was even able to get a bit of shopping done. Yes, I know that I am doing a Project 20 Pan, but I didn't technically buy the beauty products...My mom did. My sneaky way to get around the rules, haha!
Well, on Saturday my boyfriend the FedEx man dropped off a little package for me from COVERGIRL, and I was over the moon to see what was inside. The lovely people over at COVERGIRL sent me their 2 latest products to test out, and boy are you guys in for a treat.
The first product they sent me was the brand new The Super Sizer by Lashblast Mascara*. You guys seriously need to check out the wand on this bad boy. It is a rubberized wand that has a flat sides that fan out at the edge. It is honestly so cool to look at. The smaller bristles are perfect for grabbing those smaller baby hairs towards the inside of the eye, and the wider bristles are great for adding drama and volume to the outer lashes. The design of the brush is meant to drench the lashes in mascara for drama and ridiculous amounts of volume. It comes in both traditional and waterproof formulas so there is a version for everyone. I tested this out over the weekend, and love how much length and volume this gives my lashes. I also didn't experience any smudging or fallout, which I can't usually say for non-waterproof  mascaras. I even had someone ask me if I was wearing falsies. What a compliment!

The second product COVERGIRL sent me to try was the new Intensify Me! Liquid Liner*. The tip of the liner is shaped like a paddle, which allows you to use it in different ways. If you put the paddle on it's side it will give you a nice thin line for every day wear. If you use the paddle in the other direction it gives you a thick dramatic line that is great for nights out. The design of the pen also makes it ridiculously easy to create a cats eye. While this isn't waterproof, the formulation stays put once it sets, but is easy to fix beforehand in case of mistakes (like I frequently make with liquid liner). 

I am highly impressed with these new releases. COVERGIRL has been on a roll recently with their new products. They can always be counted on to create affordable products that are great quality. I can't wait to see what they release next!

*PR Samples. Opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. The padde-shaped brush is interesting - don't think I've seen anything quite like that before!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!