April 8, 2015

ModelCo More Brows Eyebrow Thickening Gel: Review

Hello my loves! I hope you all have had a good week so far. This past week I was able to spend time in Boston visiting friends. It was so nice to get away and catch up with people. 

When I was packing my travel makeup bag I noticed that there was one product that I grabbed immediately. It was the ModelCo More Brows Eyebrow Thickening Gel. I received this in my latest Glossybox, and I have not been able to put it down since. This fast drying eyebrow gel comes in two shades light/medium and medium/dark. I wear the shade light/medium. 
The gel contains small hair-like particles that help to fill in sparse areas and give the appearance of fuller brows. As a girl that has sparse eyebrows I have to admit that this is quite nice. I have worn this gel for hours, and I have never experienced any of the particles moving or falling out. The pigmentation also stays put, and looks very natural when combined with my Anastasia Brow Wiz.

The wand is very reminiscent of Benefit's Gimme Brows. I like the small brush, and how it allows me to target specific areas. I also like how it grips onto my lashes, and evenly disperses the product.

Overall, I am extremely happy with this eyebrow gel, and the fullness it gives. I'm always hesitant to use pigmented brow gels like this because I don't want my brows to look fake, but this gives me a very natural appearance. The particles help to add to the filling effect, and the lasting power is also impressive.

9 comments:

  1. Sounds great! I still haven't experimented with tinted brow gels much, but the lasting power does sound appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to try this and compare to Gimme Brow, which I'm addicted to at the mo! X

    ♥ Carly's Beauty World - A UK Hair, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to know how they stack up!

      Delete
  3. I'm so nervous about brow tints! But this does sound super awesome so it might be a step up from my usual clear brow gel :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was too. I was so nervous that it would smear or look fake, but it actually looks super natural.

      Delete
  4. I need to buy this asap. This sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!