April 3, 2015

Fragrance Review: Etat Libre d'Orange's Like This

I've said this before, and I'll say it again. I have the worst time picking fragrances that I like. That is part of the reason that I like receiving fragrance samples in monthly subscription boxes. These samples allow me to test out a variety of perfumes that I would have never thought I would like, and have helped introduce me to some really awesome brands that I had never heard of before.
Source
This is how I discovered Etat Libre d'Orange's Like This fragrance. I received a sample in my March Birchbox, and have been in love ever since I first used it. The fragrance was created through a collaboration that Etat Libre d'Orange did with actress Tilda Swinton. I've loved seeing her bold fashion moves on awards show red carpets, and I expecting nothing less than an equally bold fragrance. 
Like This contains notes of rose, immortal flower, Moroccan neroli, citrus, and ginger. It is the perfect blend of floral, citrus, and spice. Swinton was inspired by her home country of Scotland which I think adds a personal touch to the scent's story.

I am extremely impressed with the staying power of this scent. I put it on in the morning, and it is still there by the end of the day. I find that most fragrances fade throughout the day, but this one stayed put.

Basically, it's one of the best scents I have ever used. I am dreading the day when my sample runs out. So far, I have been rationing it for special nights out or days when I want to treat myself. Purchasing this has shot right up to the top of my to-do list!


Etat Libre d'Orange's Like This retails for $85 (50mL).

1 comment:

  1. Sounds really unique! I've never heard of this brand but hope to stumble across it!

    xo Brianna | Glazed Over

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!