April 24, 2015

Best of Monthly Beauty Boxes!

I've made it no secret on here that I love a good monthly beauty subscription box. They keep things interesting, and allow me to try brands that I never would have thought to purchase before. They also help to feed my constant need to try new products. It's a sickness ladies. It really is. 

I thought that it might be fun for me to share some real star products that I received recently in beauty boxes. Each of these products have been well loved, rationed, and some have even reached holy grail status. Let's get into this, because I am so excited to share these with all of you.
The first product that I have been enjoying is the Evologie Intensive Blemish Serum. This little wonder packs a massive punch when it comes to getting rid of pesky acne. Every single person at my house has used this, and we all love it. I like to use it as a spot treatment on new pimples, and notice that they almost entirely disappear overnight. Another part of my nighttime routine is the Marrakesh Endz Argan & Hemp Oil Therapy. This stuff smells exactly like Moroccan Oil, and has made my hair so silky soft, and I have noticed a change in the quality of my hair. I just apply a little bit of this to my hair when I get out of the shower, and in the morning, BAM I have gorgeous hair. It really doesn't get better than this. A new scent that I am in love with this month is the Aerin Waterlily Sun fragrance. It is such a lovely light and floral scent that I have really enjoyed using recently. Now, I am a firm believer in removing all of my makeup each and every night. It's hard though to find an eye makeup remover that works on waterproof mascara that doesn't irritate my eyes. This Marcelle Gentle Eye Makeup Remover for Sensitive Eyes has reached holy grail status. I have never used a makeup remover before that didn't sting my eyes, and leave them irritated and itchy. This is extremely gentle, and removes every last bit of makeup from my eyes. My last favorite is the Bee Kind Body Lotion. This stuff smells incredible, and has left my skin feeling so soft and moisturized. I keep this little tube in my handbag, and use it when I am out and about and my skin needs a little pick me up.

What beauty subscription boxes do you like? What is your favorite product that you have received?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!