March 30, 2015

What I'm Loving: March 2015

March is over everyone! Spring is officially here, and I cannot wait to say goodbye to the snow and get outside. I just finished my winter semester of school, and I am in the home stretch to finishing college. Only 3 months to go! This month I have been doing my Project 20 Pan, so there are no new products, but a couple of good ones from my collection I wanted to share.

Let me know down in a comment below what the best part of your March has been!

Beauty

Milani Rose Blush in Love Potion*
Milani make some of the most pigmented blushes on the market, an their rose blushes are almost too beautiful to use. Love Potion is a matte fuchsia that, when applied with a light hand, looks so flattering against my pale skin. It is quite pigmented, so if you are fair like me you will need to watch out, but it's totally worth it for the gorgeous pink flush it gives my cheeks.

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles
Hand down, the best under eye concealer I have ever used. I've gone through so many of these, and love how creamy and brightening it is. I cannot imagine doing my makeup without this.

TV
Is there anyone o this planet that is not addicted to Empire? I am convinced that Cookie is my spirit animal. If you have been living under a rock, like I was until March when I finally decided to watch it, please do yourself a favor and binge watch it. The show focuses on the fictional Empire Records that is run by Lucious Lyon, a famous hip hop performer, and his family. My favorite character is obviously Cookie, Lucious' ex-wife who has just been released from jail, and does it fabulously.

Music
I've been a fan of Walk The Moon for a few years now, so I was thrilled when I heard their song Shut Up and Dance on the radio. The beat is upbeat and fun, as are the lyrics. I just can't help but sing and dance along to this. 

6 comments:

  1. That blush thoughhhhhh! OMG it's almost too pretty to use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't tried any of the Milani blushes like that yet! Shame on me. But I do love my Maybelline age rewind!!! I've recently become obsessed with the shows PLL and Once Upon a time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm obsessed with PLL! I cannot wait for it to come back!

      Delete
  3. Favorite under eye concealer ever! I still have to replace my empty tube with a new one. I milked every ounce of product out of it. So good!

    Wendy | Fashionable Heart

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!