March 16, 2015

Project 20 Pan: Products I've Used #2

I'm back today with another Project 20 Pan update! Feel free to check out my last roundup here to see what I have used up so far. I have been working quite hard to use up products and resist the urge to purchase new products. It's been hard, but I'm so glad I have been doing it. I have already noticed that I have more space, and have less clutter. A major bonus!

Products I've Used Up
Oh goodness, how I love Number 4 products. I spritzed some of this into my hair each night after I showered, and it helped alleviate all of my tangles. I also noticed that it made my hair feel extremely soft the next morning when my hair dried. I already plan on repurchasing it. 

I received this in my last Glossybox, and I have to say that I am quite impressed. This bottle last for almost an entire month, and smells so good. Seriously, I might just repurchase it for the scent. It took me a bit to get used to the foaming aspect, but I have grown fond of it.

I have extremely weak nails, and have always needed to use strengthening products to keep them healthy. This is one of my favorite base coats, and always helps me to create a smooth surface. I've already repurchased this, which should speak for itself.

This was an okay cleanser. I am not a fan of the scent and found it pretty off putting. It did an alright job of cleansing my skin, but did nothing for my acne.

That is it for today. I hope you all have a fantastic week, and I will see you again on Wednesday! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!