March 25, 2015

Nail of The Day: Revlon's Minted


Hello my loves! I have been on a bit of a minty green polish kick recently, and thought that I would share my current favorite with all of you. It's Revlon's Minted, and it is so lovely. This is a true mint shade that has a creme finish. Now, I must admit that I am not a huge fan of the formulation of these Revlon polishes as they can be a bit streaky and thin, but I find that 2 coats is all I need to make this opaque. There is just something about mint polishes that make them feel refreshing. Now that spring is here I am ready to welcome back the warm sunshine, long evening hikes, and return of the fragrant flowers outside my window.

4 comments:

  1. I love this colour! It's perfect for Spring.
    sammy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love shades like these in the spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm obsessed with pastels! Xx

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!