March 2, 2015

Motivational Monday #10

Source
I hope you all don't mind a bit of a chatty post today. March is shaping up to be pretty hectic for me, and I can slowly feel myself becoming more and more overwhelmed. I mentioned on Twitter about how I took one of my teaching certification exams on Saturday, and I have 2 more left. I won't receive the results for awhile, but I can't help but feel nervous. I've wanted to become a teacher for as long as I can remember, and it's so hard for me to have my future wrapped up in just a few tests. I'm slowly realizing that I need to take a step back and just accept life as it happens. Some things are out of my control. The only thing I can do is work hard and hope for the best.

4 comments:

  1. Preach! March is going to be crazy for me as well. Good luck on the rest of your tests! I'm studying to be a teacher as well, but I'm only a sophomore so I haven't gotten there yet. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chelsea! So glad to know another education blogger.Xx

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!