March 27, 2015

March 2015 Glossybox Review!

Today, I was beyond excited to come home and find that my Glossybox had arrived. I know that Glossybox sent an email saying that they were having shipping issues, so I was very happy to see it this early. I was pretty good this month and stayed away from spoilers. 

March 2015 Glossybox Review
So Susan Cosmetics Concealer Quad (Full Size)
This has to be my least favorite favorite product in the box. None of the colors look like they are even remotely close to my skin color. Hopefully I can find someone else that will like this.

ModelCo More Brows Eyebrow Thickening Gel in Light/Medium (Full Size)
I am always game to test out a new brow product. My current brow gel is looking a bit gross, so this came at the perfect time. I also like that this has a pigment to it. It will be perfect for days when I just want a bit of color to fill in my sparse brows.

Bellapierre Cosmetics Cheek & Lip Stain in Pink (Full Size)
The color of this tint is pretty, but I just have too many right now in my collection that I rarely use. This will be another product that gets passed along.

Ouidad Color Sense Color Preserving Shampoo & Conditioner (Travel Size)
I recently colored my hair again, and it can be very difficult to find shampoos and conditioners that don't wash out color. I've tried different Ouidad products in the past and have loved them so I have high hopes for them.

Orogold Cosmetics 24K Multi-Vitamin Day Moisturizer (Sample Size)
A moisturizer that contains 24K gold...Sign. Me. Up. Who doesn't want gold in their beauty products?! This sounds super luxurious, and I can't wait to use it.

Overall Thoughts
I'm going to be honest. I've had better Glossyboxes. I'm excited to test out the shampoo, conditioner, moisturizer, and eyebrow gel. I'm not as thrilled with the concealer quad. The shades don't look like they will work with my skin. I'll just have to pass it on. I'm also a bit skeptical about the cheek and lip tint. Overall, there is a nice variety of products, but nothing really jumped out at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!