March 11, 2015

March 2015 Birchbox Review

Hi everyone! How are you all doing? I am in such a better place now than I was earlier in the week. I must say, receiving my Birchbox perked me right up! It's seriously like Christmas once a month. Before I mention the samples I received this month, I just wanted to give a shout out to Birchbox. How freaking cool does the box look this month! I always like packaging that is unique and eye catching, and I was so excited when I opened my box. You can't see it in this photo, but the bottom of the box is lime green. So cool!



March 2015 Birchbox
Vasanti BrightenUp! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator (Sample Size)
I was beyond excited to see a sample of this exfoliator in my box. I have used this before, and my skin has never been so soft! My skin is in for a treat!

Evologie Intensive Blemish Serum (Sample Size)
It's like Birchbox knew I have been breaking out like crazy. This blemish serum contains tea tree oil and salicylic acid to banish acne. I'm game!

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In (Sample Size)
This was my sample choice product this month. I'm a huge fan of It's a 10, and knew that I would be needing a leave-in conditioner. Can't go wrong with this brand.

Mirenesse Mattifinity Lip Rouge in Paris (Sample Size)
I have a soft spot for matte lip products. I've never heard of this brand, but I'm always excited to try something new. The shade I received is very pretty, and I'm interested to test out the long wear formulation

Etat Libre d'Orange Like This Perfume (Sample Size)
Yes! A perfume sample! I may be the only person on the planet that actually likes testing out a new fragrance in beauty subscription boxes. This perfume is a collaboration between Etat Libre d'Orange and actress Tilda Swinton. This citrus scent is absolutely divine, and will be perfect to wear in spring.

Overall Thoughts
I am very happy with this month's box. I will definitely use each product that I received, and couldn't be happier to have another chance to use the Vasanti exfoliator. This is the last month of my 3 month trial subscription, and I think I might just have to try it again for another 3 months. 


If you would like to join Birchbox feel free to use my referral link here.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Looks like Birchbox is rivaling Ipsy these days! What a good variety of large samples!

    xo Brianna | Glazed Over

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!