March 4, 2015

Fragrance Review: Coach Poppy

It seems like ages since I have done a fragrance review. It might be because I haven't really changed up my fragrance in quite some time. I tend to be the type of person that sticks with scents that I know I like, and don't really leave that comfort zone.  

 I have been trying to push myself to try new things, and that is where Coach's Poppy Perfume comes in. I added this to a monthly favorites a last year, but haven't really picked it up since which is a shame. It wasn't until recently that I started using it again, and appreciated how lovely it is. 

With notes of jasmine, waterlily, and marshmallow this fragrance is sweet and floral to say the least. There is a hint of sandalwood and vanilla that adds some depth and warmth to cut through the sweetness. This is the ultimate happy day perfume. There is something just cheerful and lively about Poppy that I can't put my finger on. 

I currently carry a rollerball of it in my handbag for little touch ups or pick-me-ups when I am running around. If you are looking for a youthful and fun scent to add to your collection I highly recommend you give this a try.

1 comment:

  1. I love Jasmine, so would probably like this. I'm not sure if we have this brand in the UK though. X

    Carly's Beauty World - UK Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!