February 27, 2015

Winter Skincare Must Haves

All of the things I will be mentioning have been featured on my blog in some capacity before, but I honestly feel like they needed to be shown some more love. I'm the type of girl that doesn't mess around once I find a routine or product that works.
The first two products I can't get enough of were actually included in Glossyboxes. Leave it to Glossybox to save always send my skincare products when I am inn need. The first little gem is the Kueshi Pure & Clean Revitalizing Face Toner. I use this every night after I have cleansed my face to remove any left over makeup or gross things from my day. I have noticed a change in the amount of redness in my skin, and I think I have this to thank. The second product that Glossybox introduced me to is the Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich Cream. I wrote a full review on it (read here) if you are interested. This does a great job at moisturizing dry patches, and oddly enough is one of the things that I apply to a sore nose when I have a cold. The final product would have to be the Burt's Bees Pink Grapefruit Lip Balm. I've gone through so many of these over the years, and always come back to it.

1 comment:

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!