February 20, 2015

Winter Nail Polish Favorites

Nail polish is one of my favorite beauty products to use and buy. I tend to be a neutrals girl with the makeup on my face, but when it comes to nail polish I tend to experiment with color, texture, and finish. This winter I have been loving playing around with purple, light gray, and taupe polishes. 
Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear in Lacey Lilac has been a favorite of mine this past month. The lilac shade is dreamy, and just calls for spring. Zoya's Megan has to be my favorite gray polish, Not only do I love the name (get it?), but for reasons I can't explain, it simply calls to me. Last, but not least, is the COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Brilliant in Smokey Taupe. Can you say chic? I'm all about that greige life, and this fits the bill. I particularly love wearing this with a matte top coat.

What polishes have you been enjoying?

4 comments:

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!