February 2, 2015

What I'm Loving: January 2015!

I'm not going to lie to all of you, I am so thankful for January to be over. It was not my best month, and I spent most of it glued to a computer screen working on school work that made me want to pull my hair out. My anxiety level has been at an all time high, and I am ready for a calmer February. *fingers crossed*

This month I discovered a few new products that made all of the craziness worth it. Let's jump right in!
Beauty
Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes Mascara
I'm officially head over heels for this Tarte mascara. My lashes have seriously never looked this good ever. The curl is unbeatable, and the waterproof formula leaves my lashes soft instead of crunchy.

NYX Butter Balm in Panna Cotta
It might be too early to say this, but I think I have found my favorite new lippy! I love the sheer wash of color that this gives my lips, and how hydrating it is. If you haven't tried any of the Butter Balms yet then you are missing out.

O.P.I.'s Gaining Mole-Mentum Nail Polish
Who doesn't love rose gold glitter?  I have found that this shredded glitter polish looks incredible over pastel polishes, and even darker shades. This is a bit of a pain to remove, but I think it is worth it.

TV
Grimm is back! I have missed this show so much during it's break. I won't spoil it for anyone who isn't caught up, but things are getting pretty serious. My favorite character on the show has to be Rosalee. Not only is she extremely smart, but when she changes, she is the cutest fox!

Music
Mary Lambert is my spirit animal this month. I first heard this song on the radio at the beginning of the month, and i have been in love ever since. The beat is so infectious, and the lyrics are just so fun and uplifting. I'm listening to it even now as I'm writing this, and can't stop myself from dancing.

Random
My random favorite this month is my new eye glasses. My sight has gotten a bit blurry lately when it comes to distance, and I knew it was time to bite the bullet and visit the optometrist. I was glad to see that they had a nice selection of glasses there to choose from. I ended up picking these Bill Blass tortoise shell plastic frames from the men's section. The women's section just didn't have anything that caught my eye like these did. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that Tarte mascara too! Hope your February is much less stressful!

    xo Brianna | Glazed Over

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lens are uber chic on you!!! LOL at the genderization of glasses since my glasses are "mens" too and my boyfriend just got a "ladies" pair. To me, they're mostly all unisex :P

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!