February 6, 2015

Project 20 Pan: Products I've Used #1

As you all may know, I have been doing my own Project 20 Pan. I've been trying my hardest to use up products in my collection, and so far I have found it to be quite easy. I thought it would be like pulling teeth to get me to finish a product, but I have found that by placing products in a box, and limiting myself to just them I have been able to stick to this. Today, I thought I would share my progress, and show all of you what I have finished up.

Probably the easiest product for me to use up was the Bath & Bodyworks PocketBac in Farmstand Apple. I am a student teacher, and all of the children I work with seem to be sick. This little beauty has saved me from getting sick so many times. Also from Bath & Bodyworks is this travel sized shower gel in French Lavender & Honey. It honestly smells so lovely and floral. The next product I used up was my all time favorite deep conditioner, Aussie 3 Minute Moisture Deeeeep Conditioner. I have yet to find anything else that makes my hair feel as soft as this does. Plus, it smells like coconut, and makes me feel like I'm on vacation in a sunny locale. Sounds like a nice break from all of this snow, right? I received a sample of the 12 Benefits Instant Healthy Hair Treatment. I used it every night as a detangler, and found that it did help reduce the amount of tangles I had and added shine. The final product I used up is my Sally Hansen Super Shine Top Coat. It is a good top coat, and I have already purchased a new one. I will admit, the Insta-Dri version is my favorite, but I found recently that the bottles I had been buying of them would dry up quickly which is why I made the switch.

That is it for today! Right now, I have used up 5 out of 20 products. This is a slower process then I thought it would be, but it is nice to start getting rid of clutter.

6 comments:

  1. Nice work!! It always feels like a big accomplishment to use up products. ESPECIALLY when you're a beauty blogger and tend to have lots of things to go through! :)

    xo Brianna | Glazed Over

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job girl! I tried to do one of these in the past and I couldn't do it. Props to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Aussie's 3 Minute Miracle products. One of the few products that I have kept purchasing since my high school years! I'll have to smell the Lavender and Honey scent the next time I'm in the store. Congrats on your recent empties!

    Wendy | Fashionable Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in love with Aussie at the moment! Xx

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!