February 25, 2015

Pinterest Nail Art I Am Dying To Try!

I will never claim to be an artist. I mean, this girl can't even draw a circle without it looking a little wonky. I have decided to try my hand at nail art, but honestly have no idea where to start. This is where my fabulous friend Pinterest comes in. Seriously, if you want to learn how to do some legit nail art, you need to get yourself on Pinterest. I picked a couple of the designs that I am dying to try, and thought I would share them with all of you lovely ladies!
Source
Dotted Heart Statement Nail

Source
Galaxy Nails

Source
Sequin Accent

source
Opal Nails

Source
Triangular Accent

That is it! If you have tried any of these designs before or would like to recommend some that I should try, let me know in a comment below! Now, I'm not saying that I am going to become a nail art pro overnight, but I am going to try my best and if all else fails I'll just call it abstract.

4 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to try galaxy nails! They look so freaking cool! I'm not the best at nail art either, but I recreated some nail art that I saw on Pinterest a super long time ago. It was really easy too! http://www.tigerlovebeauty.com/2013/10/notd-green-with-envy.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just checked out your post. I love it! Xx

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!