February 9, 2015

Motivational Monday #9

Source
I have been lucky enough to find myself surrounded by incredibly supportive people that love me and encourage me to be a better person. I am so thankful for them every day and the words of wisdom they give me. The blogging world can be a materialistic place, and sometimes it can be hard to see past the lip glosses and fancy packaging to see what really matters. I think I can comfortably say that I would give up all of my beauty products today if it meant I could continue to be surrounded by my friends and family.


1 comment:

  1. Ahh that's so lovely! I totally agree that the blogging world is, or comes across as materialistic. Sometimes we have to take a step back and remember who and what is important in life. : ) xxxx


    Carly's Beauty World - UK Hair, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!