February 23, 2015

Influenster XO VoxBox: Unboxing

I know, I already posted today, but I just had to share with all of you what I received in my latest Influenster box. I was accepted into the XO VoxBox campaign a few weeks ago, and I was excited to see that it has arrived this afternoon seeing as I had just received the shipping info this morning. Keep reading to see what was inside!

XO VoxBox
Tide Pods with Febreze
I can always use detergent. It seems like I am always doing laundry, so it will be nice to test these out to see if it works. Also, how generous of Influenster to send an entire bag?!

Skinfix Hand Repair Cream
I have never heard of this brand before, but I can always use a new hand cream to try.

Colgate Optic White Toothbrush + Built-in Whitening Pen
I was actually just about to go out an purchase a new toothbrush. I like that there is a built in whitening pen. I wouldn't say that my teeth are yellow, but they are a bit stained from all of the coffee and tea I drink. Hopefully this will work!

Colgate Optic White Express White Toothpaste
I'm a huge fan of whitening toothpastes. I've only ever used the Crest version, but I am interested to see how this will work.

John Frieda Frizz Ease Beyond Smooth Primer, Shampoo, and Conditioner
I received travel sizes of the primer, shampoo, and conditioner from the John Frieda Beyond Smooth line. I haven't tried too many John Frieda products in the past, but I have heard people rave about the Frizz Ease line. These are the perfect size to travel with.

Adore Me Lingerie Gift Voucher
It was really cool to receive the email that Influenster was giving everyone the opportunity to receive a free pair of lingerie from the website Adore Me. Now, for the big BUT...In order to claim the free lingerie I would have needed to sign up for Adore Me's VIP program where we would receive a new pair of lingerie each month, and give them my credit card information. Influenster did tell us that we would be able to cancel at any time, but I just don't feel comfortable with it. Why require a credit card at all?

Overall Thoughts
Influenster has yet to disappoint me. I have been curious about the Colgate Optic White line for awhile now, and I am excited to test it out and see if it really works. I can always use some detergent and hand lotion, so I know those will get used quickly. I'll keep you guys posted if I get along well with one of the products.

7 comments:

  1. OMG that toothbrust with the optic white pen is the same one I mentioned to you last year about one I recommend! Definitely give it a go, I felt like it made a difference for me when I used it consistently.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! So glad I'm finally able to try it. Xx

      Delete
  2. This is a bit silly, but I was super-jealous when I saw that there was a full bag of laundry detergent in this box, haha. The joys of being an adult?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not silly at all! I think it might be the item in the box that I am the most excited about, haha! Xx

      Delete
  3. Wow, a full bag of the detergent? Nice! That toothbrush sounds pretty neat. Built-in whitening seems like a nice added bonus. I'll keep that in mind when it is time to update mine!

    Wendy | Fashionable Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so cool. I love the idea of having a built in pen for touch ups. Xx

      Delete
  4. I'll use the Adore Me voucher if you're not! Hawkeyeliza91@gmail.com . Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!