February 18, 2015

February 2015 Glossybox Review

Hello my loves! Today, the mailman delivered my February Glossybox, and I could not wait to share what I received. I always look forward to my Glossybox arriving as they normally include quite luxurious brands. The box this month was inspired by Valentine's Day, and I quite like it. I especially enjoy the bright pink that is inside the box. All of the products included are meant to help you love and treat yourself. Who doesn't love treating themselves?!



February 2015 Glossybox
Rituals Foaming Shower Gel Sensation in Yogi Flow (Full Size)
I am so glad I am able to try another product from Rituals. This foaming cleanser is a cool idea, and from the little test I did it smells very nice.

Unwash Bio-Cleansing Conditioner (Sample Size)
I have used detergent free shampoos in the past, and to be honest, I haven't always loved the results. I always felt that they left y hair feeling dirty. This should be an interesting test. Maybe this will be a new holy grail?

Julep Color Treat in Hartleigh (Full Size)
It's a bit late for this heart glitter polish, but I may be able to get some use out of it. I'll give it to Julep, this is very pretty in the bottle. I swatched this polish on the top of the bottle (did you know that you could do that?!), and I love how dainty the hearts and other glitter are.

Royal Apothic Tinties Lip Butter in Pink (Full Size)
This has to be one of my favorite products from the entire box. The packaging has that vintage glamour vibe that I love. This will look beautiful on my makeup table.

Scalisi Skincare Cleanser and Exfoliator (Full Size)

Once again, Glossybox has read my mind. I'm almost out of my current cleanser, and I was looking online to try something different. I love that this has a built in exfoliator. Plus, the fact that it is a full sized product is a huge bonus.

Overall Thoughts
I have to admit, I wasn't too excited about this box after seeing spoilers online, but I am pleasantly surprised by how much I like a majority of the products. I'm a little hesitant to try the Unwash conditioner if I'm honest. I am looking forward to testing out the Rituals foaming cleanser, Royal Apothic lip butter, Julep polish, and Scalisi cleanser. Overall, I am pleased with what I received, and love that 4/5 products were full sized.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!