February 16, 2015

February 2015 Birchbox Review!

I have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of this month's Birchbox. I had the option this month to receive the Rent The Runway box, but decided against it to see what Birchbox has selected for their regular box. This month and next month (the end of my 3 month subscription) will be the deciding factors of whether or not I resubscribe. Let's see what I got this month!


February 2015 Birchbox
Marcelle Gentle Eye-Makeup Remover For Sensitive Skin
This was the item I chose to have included in my box. I have been searching for a good eye makeup remover that doesn't irritate my eyes, and the sensitive skin formulation of this one from Marcelle sounds perfect since it is hypoallergenic.

Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Cleanser
I can always use a new cleanser to test. Juice Beauty is a brand I have come to really enjoy, and I have yet to try one of their cleansers until now.

Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner
Funny story. I currently own 3 of this exact eyeliner. I have received them so often in beauty subscription boxes, and I just can't use them quickly enough. I will definitely be giving this one away to a friend.

BeeKind Body Lotion
I'm always game for a new lotion. My skin is wicked dry this time of year, and I have been going through lotions like it's nobody's business. This one will have a home in my handbag so I can moisturize on the go.

Juicy Couture Hollywood Royal Perfume
Juicy Couture can always be relied on to make a great smelling perfume. The apple notes in this smell delicious. 

Overall Thoughts
I am very happy with this month's box. There is a nice variety of cosmetics, skin, and fragrance products. I honestly can't say I'm disappointed in a single thing that I received. I am especially excited to test out the Marcelle eye-makeup remover!


If you would like to join Birchbox feel free to use my referral link here.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh what a lovely looking box! Its always nice to try out new skincare & I bet that perfume is amazing!
    Emma
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!