February 11, 2015

Current Playlist #10

This past week has been quite eventful. Not only did New England experience a blizzard recently, but we are about to be hit with some more snow. I'm all for a winter wonderland, but even I am getting a bit sick of snow.

I would be lying if I didn't say that I enjoyed being snowed in. I spent some time snuggled up on the couch with a blanket, and watched some trashy reality television. It was nice to just get away from the world, and relax.

I am the type of person that doesn't do well in dark and gloomy weather. For some reason I just get so depressed. To get myself in a good mood I have been listening to music. All of my current favorites are down below. Let me know if you have any recommendations!

My Current Playlist
-Mary Lambert Secrets
-Pat Benatar Heartbreaker
-Tove Lo Habits
-Bruce Springsteen The River
-Phillip Phillips Raging Fire
-Hozier Take Me To Church
-The Script Without Those Songs
-Vance Joy Riptide

2 comments:

  1. Great playlist! As lovely as the snow is, make sure you keep warm and safe! :D

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!