January 28, 2015

Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich Cream: Review

I have been plagued with dry patches on my cheeks and forehead recently. This means it is time to update my skincare routine. I was digging through my collection the other day and came across a small pot of the Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich Cream. I had received it in a Glossybox last year and used it last winter good results so I figured I would give it a try again.
This time around my skin is a lot more prone to breakouts which is weird since I had always assumed that the older I got and the more I took care of my skin the less acne I would have. This means that I have to be a lot more careful with which products I use.

This facial cream is  thick so I found that it works best when I only apply a small amount in the area that needs a little TLC. This absorbs after a few minutes and has helped to alleviate the dry patches. I do find that it is too thick for my skin to be used during the day and is better suited for use at night.

Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich Cream retails for $31.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!