January 16, 2015

Toni & Guy Leave-In Conditioner: Review

I've made it no secret on here that I have frizzy hair. Over the past few years I have tested out every product under the sun to help fight the frizz, and I have ultimately found that most of them will work at first before they eventually stop.
I can't help but admit that I was skeptical when I received this Toni & Guy Leave-In Conditioner in a Glossybox. I tested this out for 2 weeks before writing this review because I wanted to be sure that I really got a feel for it.

I applied a walnut size amount to damp hair every night after I take a shower. The first thing I noticed was how good it smells. It has the same scent as their sea salt spray which I love.

Unfortunately, I was not too impressed in the end. This only helped with a small amount of the frizz that I have. It does make my hair smell nice and made it feel soft. If you are simply looking for something to make your hair feel soft than you will love this, but if you are looking for help fighting frizz than you will need to look elsewhere.


Toni & Guy Leave-In Conditioner retails for $9.

2 comments:

  1. I love the scent of their sea salt spray! Shame this product just isn't anything to write home about though!

    xo Brianna | Glazed Over

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! It smells great, but didn't do anything for my hair. Xx

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!