January 14, 2015

The Body Shop Mango Treats Gift Cube: Review

Now that the holidays are officially over I thought I would start to share with you all a few things I picked up while shopping. Of course, no shopping trip is complete without a trip to The Body Shop. They are my go-to place for affordable body products that make me feel pampered. 
This time around I knew exactly what I wanted. I had spent some time on their website the night before my shopping trip and noticed that their holiday gift cubes were on sale for $4.50! Words cannot express how excited I was. When I arrived at the store I noticed that I wasn't the only one who had the idea to pick these bad boys up as the only scent left was mango. Luckily for me that was the scent I had wanted.
Each gift cube includes a shower gel (2.0 fl oz), a body whip (2.0 fl oz), and a bath lily. Everything you need to pamper yourself in the shower. The size of the shower gel and body whip are perfect for travel or just testing out the products before committing to the larger size. 

Both products smell incredible. I've always enjoyed mango scented products. The shower gel lathered nicely, and left a subtle scent on my skin. This was my first time using a body whip, and I was very pleased with how well it moisturized my skin. I didn't find that this left a residue at all. I typically don't use bath lilies, but I will admit that is helped lather the shower gel. 

Unfortunately, this set is no longer available online, but you may still be able to find some in stores. I did find other scents available online so be sure to check those out as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!