January 17, 2015

Quick Review: Josie Maran 100 Percent Pure Argan Oil Light

Hey guys! Today's post is going to be a quick review of the 100 Percent Pure Argan Oil Light by Josie Maran. I received a sample of this from Sephora with an order a couple of months ago, and I just hadn't gotten around to using it. I decided as part of my Project 20 Pan I would use it up.
As an oily skinned girl I can not tell you how reluctant I was to put oil on my face. I have a friend who also has oily skin and she loves it so this calmed my nerves a bit. There was enough for me to use this twice so I can't really speak to the long term benefits. I can say that this did absorb into my skin relatively quick, and by the next morning I noticed that the dry patch on my forehead was gone. This has been a reoccurring problem this winter.  Overall, I am happy with the results I saw, and I would definitely purchase the full size.

Josie Maran 100 Percent Pure Argan Oil Light retails for between $16 and $96.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds pretty good! I suffer with dry skin on the other hand so I think it would help with all my dry patches haha x

    Lizzie // xBeautyMagic // YouTube

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!