January 12, 2015

Project 20 Pan: Introduction!

When you love cosmetics as much as I do you tend to find yourself buying it whenever you can. Recently, I have found that I just have too many things that I am not using up. Does one girl need 10 different champagne eyeshadows? My inner beauty-lover is screaming yes, but my more rational side says no. It's time for me to declutter my collection, and get rid of all of the excess. 
I am officially starting a Project 20 Pan! For those of you who are unfamiliar with this, Project 20 Pan is a project where you use up 20 items in your collection. During this time I will not allow myself to purchase any new products. This will be hard for me as I am an impulse buyer, but I am determined to complete this. I will update all of you on my progress, and might even share mini reviews as I go along. 

Also, just so you don't think I'm cheating, all products that will be reviewed in the coming weeks (or until I finish this) will have been previously purchased by me or a product sent for review. I honestly have no clue how long this will take me, but I'm excited to challenge myself!

Have any of you ever done this? Did you find it challenging?


4 comments:

  1. I'm terrible about finishing products myself, so good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea! I might also adopt this too haha I've been DYING to hit pan on more than just some of the eyeshadows in my HUGE palettes :D Excited to see how it goes!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!