January 9, 2015

Plus Size Winter Fashion Must-Haves

I'm a little late posting this, but I figured it could still be useful. As a plus size girl I know how difficult it can be to find quality pieces that don't make you look frumpy or too old. I searched some of my favorite places to find items that I would love to wear this season. 

I'm all about Scandal, and think that every girl should have her own Olivia Pope moment in a fitted trench. I also enjoy wearing oversized sweaters and graphic tees on days when I want to feel put together but still comfortable. When I am feeling a bit dressier I like to have a statement piece like this blazer or leather skirt.


2 comments:

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!