January 7, 2015

Nail of The Day: Touch of Rose Gold

Is there anything better than rose gold? That is a rhetorical question, because of course there isn't. 
For this Nail of The Day I layered O.P.I.'s Gaining Mole-Mentum, a clear base with shards of rose gold, gold, and silver glitter from the O.P.I. Muppets Most Wanted Collection, over Essie's Fiji, a pastel pink. I adore this combination, and find that it really adds a bit of edge to a standard pastel manicure. I can't wait to see which other polishes I can layer this glitter over. A black, maybe?


6 comments:

  1. Oh Gosh, this is seriously beautiful! I need that polish!
    Emma
    xx
    http://www.peacelovevintage.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Do you have any navy polishes? I bet it would look nice over navy if you don't want to do regular old black.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do. I'll have to test this out! Xx

      Delete
  3. I was cracking up at that first sentence! I love this mani!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!