January 26, 2015

Motivational Monday #8

Source
Life can be crazy and hectic. I currently am slowly finishing up my senior year of college. I honestly don't know where the time has gone. It seems like just yesterday I was packing my bags to move into my first dorm room. I can't believe that I will be starting the search for a job soon. While this is all stressful I have to remember to take moments for myself to enjoy what is going on around me. Not very many people are lucky enough to actually attend college so I am thankful that I have been able to have this experience. Sometimes I can get wrapped up in my own head, and forget to appreciate the opportunities I have been given.

Also, if any of you live in New England, please be safe! This snow storm is supposed to be quite a monster. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!