January 19, 2015

January 2015 Glossybox Review

Hi my loves! I hope that each of you had a great weekend. I spent my weekend blogging, finishing classwork for my Children's Literacy course, and had a relaxing brunch with my family on Sunday.

My Glossybox came in the mail on Saturday, and I could not have been happier to see it. I've been stressed recently, and receiving this was a lovely little treat. Let's dig right in!
January 2015 Glossybox
Vichy Pureté Thermale 3-in-1 One Step Cleanser (Sample Size)
Vichy is always welcome in my boxes. This month I was sent their cleanser, and since I haven't tried a cleanser from the brand I'm interested to test it out. This is meant to be a cleansing milk, toner, and makeup remover all in one. I am hesitant to use this since the packaging says it is meant for normal skin.

Kueshi Revitalizing Face Toner (Full Size)
I have never heard of this Spain based company before, but I'm eager to test out this face toner. Apparently, this is suitable for oily skin and is also supposed to soften dry patches which I have plenty of unfortunately. I'm intrigued to see if it will work any wonders on my skin.

Skin & Co Roma Truffle Therapy Serum (Sample Size)
I'm very pleased to see Skin & Co Roma in my box. I was able to review some of their products last year (you can read it here), and I fell in love with the brand. I've already tested this before, and know that it works. It's great to have another sample.

Lollipops Eye Pencil in Goodnight Moon (Sample Size)
I adore animal print packaging! I'm glad that this is a mechanical pencil. It is so much easier to use. This is a pigmented black liner that I know I will get some use out of,

Teeez Trendy Cosmetics Beautiful Flat Stiff Brush (Full Size)
A brush?! YES!!!! I'm a bit of a brush hoarder so this was an exciting find. I've never used this brand before, but I have to say that I am impressed with the packing. The brush is soft, and will be perfect to apply shadows and smudge liner.

Overall Thoughts
I'm pretty happy with this box. It's always exciting to receive new products to test out. I already know that I will get use out of everything in the box. I'm very excited to give the brush a spin, and to try the toner. Fingers crossed that next month will be just as awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!