December 5, 2014

The Great Winter Break List!

I officially finished my fall semester of my senior year of college this week. I am officially FREE!!!!! Well, at least until January. Typically, I would spend my winter breaks sleeping, but this year I thought I would set a few goals for myself. I give you, The Great Winter Break List. Below, is list of all of the things I want to accomplish during my time off. Let me know in a comment below what would be on your winter break list? Also, be sure to follow me on Instagram. I will be posting whenever I check an item off of my list.
The Great Winter Break List
1. Focus on my blog, and work on new features.
2. Decorate my house for the holidays.
3. Go sledding.
4. Learn to bake something new.
5. Craft to my hearts content.
6. Watch all of the classic Christmas movies.
7. Finish my Christmas shopping.
8. Make a gingerbread house.
9. Read a book off of my book list.
10. Go on a drive at night to see the Christmas lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!