December 15, 2014

So Susan Universal Blush: Review + Swatch!

It's been awhile since my last review. I haven't been using too many new makeup products recently, but I have been testing out a new blush that I just had to tell you all about. If you haven't figured it out by now, I love natural makeup. Rosy hues and neutral shades are what my makeup dreams are made of. 
When it comes to blush I adore any product that gives me a subtle flush. The So Susan Universal Blush is meant to use your body chemistry to create a customized natural flush. I love products like this. They just make me feel all science-y. 
The blush itself comes in a plastic compact with a clear lid so you can view the shade of the blush which is nice. The actual blush is finely milled, and quite pigmented. It should be noted that there is quite a bit of sheen to this blush.
When I applied this I found that it gave me a very natural looking blush. The shimmer gave my cheeks a healthy sheen that made my skin look glowy and healthy. Everything I look for in a blush. I should warn you that I have extremely fair skin, so I honestly have no idea how this would look on anyone with a deeper skin tone.

The So Susan Universal Blush retails for $27.95. This seems a bit pricey to me. I love that the brand is cruelty free and doesn't use any yucky stuff in the ingredients, but I'm just not sure if I would have paid that price tag if I hadn't received it in a Glossybox.

Have you tried the So Susan Universal Blush? Thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. This is SO gorgeous, and what a cool concept! Too bad it's so pricey.

    xo Brianna | Glazed Over

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a lush fan!! Their products always smell so good..

    Please let me know if you would be interested in following eachother on GFC and Bloglovin.Would love to stay in contact.

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!