December 10, 2014

Notice Anything Different?

I have felt like I needed a change on my blog for some time now. I had outgrown my previous design, and knew it was time for a bit of a face lift, if you know what I mean. 

I'm not the most technologically savvy girl so I knew this was not a project I could do on my own. After doing some research I came across the Etsy shop of Brittany from Life, Set Sail. She makes premade blogger templates and custom designs that are stunning! I was so impressed by her templates that I knew she would be the perfect person to help me redesign my blog. Ultimately, she created a design that is so me. It is seriously like she jumped inside my head and knew exactly what I wanted. I cannot recommend Brittany enough if you are thinking about updating your blog.

See you all Friday!

2 comments:

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!