December 29, 2014

Motivational Monday #7

Source
It would be an understatement if I said that this past semester of college was difficult for me. I love being an Education major, but the courses I just completed challenged me unlike other courses I have taken in the past. To be honest, I thought I was destined to fail at least one of them, but decided to not give up and keep trying my hardest. Imagine my surprise when my final grades came out and I had straight A's. I guess it goes to show that as long as you work hard you will be rewarded. Currently, I am stressing out over a few teacher certification exams I will be taking over the next few months. Hopefully everything goes smoothly. *fingers crossed*

I guess the moral of the story is that anything worth having or celebrating will take hard work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!