December 19, 2014

Inside The Jewelry Box: Alex and Ani Bangles

I’ll be the first one to admit that I am picky when it comes to the jewelry I wear. Simple and dainty pieces are my personal favorite. Some people can rock a huge statement necklace, but I tend to gravitate towards more understated designs.
This is why I adore Alex and Ani’s bangles. They are fun and youthful without being overwhelming. I’m normally not a bracelet girl, but these bangles are just the perfect size and charms are so adorable. The bangles each have charms that can range from anything to birthstones, sports teams, or even zodiac signs. They really have a charm for every occasion.

I currently have two of these bangles, and love wearing them together for a mixed metal look. The first bangle is the gold Swam Charm Bracelet. I received this bangle in a Glossybox a few months back. I've always found swans to be magical animals so I am thrilled to have this.  
The second is very special to me. I received the silver Apple of Abundance Charm Bracelet from the teacher I worked with last year. I originally just went into the class to complete a 20 hours  clinical, but ended up volunteering for the entire year. The small apple charm makes me smile every time I wear it. That’s the beauty of jewelry, isn’t it? To help us remember a happy memory or moment in time.
I already have my eye on a few more pieces from Alex and Ani, but think I will wait until something significant happens in my life so that it will be more special to me.

What is your favorite piece from Alex and Ani? Let me know in a comment below!

1 comment:

  1. I love them, but I have yet to get one! I really want the NE Patriots ones! I have wide wrists, so I'm always terrified about buying bangles. I love that you can stack these in any way and they always look good. Even better when there is a special memory or meaning behind them!

    Wendy | Fashionable Heart

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!