December 17, 2014

How To Get Soft Lips With LUSH!

Unfortunately, along with the gorgeous snow comes dry chapped lips. Now, if you are like me, chapped lips are a year-long issue. Not only are they painful, but they make applying lip products a pain.

Along comes LUSH to save the day. I have switched up my lip care routine over the past month, and think I have found the holy grail of lip combinations. 

I have been a huge fan of LUSH's lip scrubs for years now. My current favorite is the Popcorn Lip Scrub. I like to take a damp warm washcloth and hold it to my lips to soften any dead skin. This honestly feels so good. After I apply a small amount of the scrub to my lips, and...well, scrub. If you want to read a more in depth review click here.

After I finish with exfoliating my lips I apply a moisturizing lip balm. The Chocolate Whipstick Lip Balm is literally heaven in a tin. Normally I hate balms in tins because I feel that are unhygienic, but I think I'll make an exception just this once since the chocolate orange scent is so yummy. Seriously, you NEED to smell this! This formulation is light, but ultra moisturizing. My lips are so happy after I use this.

This routine gives me the softest lips. I cannot rave about these products enough. Let me know in a comment below which products are your favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!