December 31, 2014

Goodbye 2014

It's hard to believe that another year has come and gone. I tend to have tunnel vision in my day to day life. Before I know it large chunks of time have passed. I have been making a conscious effort to slow down, and enjoy everything that is going on around me. This year has been filled with so many exciting moments, and I thought it might be nice to reflect back on a few highlights.
Source
Senior Year of College
This year marked the beginning of my senior year of college. It is difficult to believe that I am almost finished with college. It really does seem like just yesterday I was moving into my freshman dorm room. I transferred schools after my sophomore year, and to be honest I felt a bit hopeless for awhile. Now, that seems like ages ago. I guess it goes to show that there is a greater plan for us, and that things that seem earth shattering aren't that big in the scheme of things.

Student Teaching
I adore working with children. I spent some time student teaching in high school, but this was my first time in a classroom and teaching lessons to the students. I enjoy every moment of it, and love being able to spend time with the students in my class as well as the teachers. This next semester will be more intense, but I am ready for the challenge.

Trip to Washington D.C.
I've dreamed of going to D.C. since I was little. Even though it was broiling hot when I went I still had an incredible time visiting all of the major monuments and The Smithsonian. Let's just say I squealed when I saw the ruby slippers. I can't wait to go back and see what else the city has to offer.

Working with COVERGIRL
This was another childhood dream come true. I collaborated with COVERGIRL not too long ago, and boy did I have an incredible time. I remember flipping through Seventeen Magazine when I was younger and loving to see the COVERGIRL ads. I was on cloud 9 when I was able to participate in their latest campaign.

What was your favorite moment for 2014? Let me know in a comment below!


4 comments:

  1. Happy new year! I don't know what my favorite specific moment was in 2014... I've been able to do some cool stuff with my blog this year, so I guess I feel good about that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year, Meaghan! Cheers to 2015!

    xo Brianna | Glazed Over

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!