December 27, 2014

December 2014 Glossybox Review!

It's Glossybox time everyone! I knew I had to have this month's box once I found out that 4 of the 5 products would be full sized. I adore the festive box this month. Definitely put me in the holiday spirit. I can't wait to share what I got with all of you so I'll just get started!



December 2014 Glossybox
Anyone else shocked that they included a full size of this Nuxe mask? I tend to have oily skin, but during the winter I tend to have dry patches on my cheeks. I'm a huge fan of using different masks at the same time to target different problem areas so this will definitely get some use on my dry areas.

TONI&GUY Leave In Conditioner (Full Size)
My hair is eternally dry so anything that says it will get rid of my frizz is okay in my book. Hopefully, this will be the product to help me end the days of dry hair.

Ciate Mini Paint Pot in Yule Rules (Mini Size)
I  seriously LOVE glitter nail polishes.  This is blue glitter is seriously gorgeous. I cannot wait to wear this! Also, this little paint pot is so cute. It's like a little baby polish!

Bellepierre Cosmetics Mineral Lipstick in Burlesque (Full Size)
I have sampled products from Bellepierre in the past, and really like the brand. The lipstick is a fun fuchsia shade that looks so pretty in the tube.  Unfortunately, mine arrived opened in the box, and the lipstick is damaged. I have contacted Glossybox about this, and was told that they would be sending me a new one.

Rituals Cosmetics Miracle Scrub in Ginseng & Ginkgo Biloba (Full Size)
Not going to lie, I originally thought this was a face scrub. I am so glad I decided to look this up. Apparently, it's a hand scrub. I have only ever used a hand scrub when I am getting a manicure. This will come in handy whenever my hands become ultra dry and need to receive a little TLC.

Overall Thoughts
I am so happy with this month's box. Receiving 4 out 5 full size products in a sample box like this is so rare. Apparently Glossybox was feeling generous! The mini glitter polish is ultra adorable, and I already know it will be a hit this holiday season. The leave-in conditioner, scrub, and mask sound super interesting and are from brands I already use so I'm sure I will like them. The lipstick isn't  in a shade I would wear, and the fact that it came damaged is a bummer. Guess it wasn't meant to be, haha! However, I am super thrilled with their customer service. Everything in the box retails for $93.99 which is insane!  I can't wait to see what will be in January's box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!