December 23, 2014

Countdown to Christmas: Gift Guide for Sisters

I typically post on Wednesdays, but I decided to take Christmas Eve off so you are getting this little beauty early. I will see you all after the holidays! Have a great time everyone!

Sisters are like the built in best friend that we never knew we wanted. Around the holidays they are usually the easiest people to shop for. I have come up with the perfect gift guide for every type of sister out there. Whether they are a beauty lover, book worm, or binge TV watcher I have you covered! Let me know in a comment below what you are getting your sister this year!


Gift Guide for Sisters
Ciate Mini Mani Manor Advent Calendar
An advent calendar filled with nail polish? Sign me up! This is actually on my little sister's wishlist, and I can totally see why. There is a great selection of shades. You could even purchase this and split up the polishes for multiple gifts.

Dogeared Sister Hummingbird Necklace
I've been a fan of Dogeared jewelry for years. They have mastered the dainty necklace. This sister necklace features a delicate hummingbird, and comes in silver or gold.

Beauty lovers rejoice! Sephora has us covered for the holidays. This set comes with full sizes of some of Sephora's most popular products. This is a great way to treat a sister who loves beauty products.

Forever 21 Bear Face Mittens

Is there even anyone who doesn't like the Gilmore Girls?! Heck, I even want this collection of the entire series. This is the perfect series to binge watch on a cold winter day.

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
This is the book that everyone has been talking about this year. On the off chance that your sister is one of like 4 people left on the world who haven't read this than you should definitely give it to her. This is a must-read for everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Great picks! I love the bear mittens. My sister's birthday is around this time of year so I often end up focusing more on getting a birthday gift though. :P

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!