December 3, 2014

Countdown to Christmas: Gift Guide for Mom

Today's Countdown to Christmas post is a gift guide on what to get mom for the holidays. My mom doesn't want very much in general so it can be hard to find the right presents to get her. Your mom does a lot for you, and you want to get her the perfect gift but you have no idea what to get. I hope this helps all of you out who also have hard to buy for mom's!

Gift Guide for Mom
Treat Mom to some pampering with this set of luxury body products. The 10-piece collection includes moisturizing bath products, a fragrance, and an adorable festive bag to store it all in. 

I am a huge fan of Alex and Ani jewelry so I had to include one of their chic and delicate charm bracelets. This bracelet is the perfect addition to any jewelry lovers collection, and since the design is simple it can be worn daily. It should also be noted that the bracelet comes in both silver and gold.

What mom wouldn't want to snuggle up with this cozy blanket on a cold winter day? Heck, I would even love to own this! The ombre design is visually stunning, and the soft faux fur will be the perfect thing to keep her warm.

My mother is a huge fan of coffee so the new Keurig system would be right up her alley. Keurig's latest release allows you to brew single cups, and now comes with an option to brew a 4 cup carafe. It now even comes with specialty settings to brew the perfect cup of hot chocolate or tea!

Who doesn't love a fun wine glass?! Lolita wine glasses have been some of my favorite for awhile now. They have a wide selection of designs, and this mom themed one would be the perfect gift to help mom unwind after work.

Candles are a must this time of year. This candle from Henri Bendel sounds absolutely lovely. Nothing sets the mood more than a wintery candle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!