November 26, 2014

What I'm Loving: November 2014!

November is almost over people. You know what that means...It's almost time for CHRISTMAS!!!!! I'll stop now before I get ahead of myself. Can't forget little old November. This month I turned 22 (cue the Taylor Swift song), worked my butt off to finish my fall semester of my senior year of college, and started towards making some big changes on here. We'll talk about that later though. Right now, let's get started and see what I have been loving this month!

Now, you may be wondering why I used a filter today on the photo below. Well, the weather here is gross and no matter how many times I took this picture it just didn't do the products justice. Life happens I guess...Enjoy the filter, haha!
Beauty
I was lucky enough to work with COVERGIRL this month, and was able to pick up this bad boy to try out. I use this as a setting powder when I want a bit more coverage. Not only does the shade match me well, but it sets my makeup perfectly. I normally experience creasing under my eyes with drugstore setting powders, but this one worked wonderfully. 

I have to thank my Mum for this perfume. She accidentally bought the wrong Coach scent, and ended up giving this one to me. Lucky girl! This scent is fruity and floral, and definitely not something I would typically wear around this time of year since i normally reach for warmer scents. This just smells so good I can't help myself. If you love girly fruity scents than you will love this.

I've made it no secret that I have been breaking out like a prepubescent recently. It's been volcano city on my face, and I am not happy about it. Thankfully, I had this little beauty to help me out. I would put this on a pimple before I went to bed, and by the time I woke up it was barely noticeable. 

TV
Source
I'm a huge fan of political dramas, and Madame Secretary fits the bill. I have been glued to this show since the first episode, and love seeing a strong female character in a power position. Tea Leoni rocks it out as the Secretary of State. I should warn you though. Her character's daughter is ultra whiny so be prepared to find yourself irrationally annoyed by her. I seriously cannot give the actress who plays her enough credit.

Music
This month has been all about musicals for me. The one soundtrack I have been listening to nonstop is the one for Wicked. I've mentioned this before, but Wicked is hands down my favorite musical of all time. My favorite songs have to be Popular and Defying Gravity. This soundtrack just makes me so happy and brings me back to the few times I was lucky enough to see the show.

Quote
Source
I'm all about positivity this month, and want to spread that to all of you. No matter what is going on in your life right now I want you to know that you are not alone, and that everything will be okay.

*Provided for review purposes. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!