November 10, 2014

Ulta Get This Top Knot Kit: Review!

My birthday was one week ago, and like any good beauty lover I went straight to Ulta to pick myself up a few gifts to celebrate. I should also thank my Mum and Dad who enable my obsession by giving me a gift card. Haha!


My ultimate find of the day was the Ulta Get This Top Knot kit! Anyone who knows me knows that I love a good top knot. It's my favorite way to wear my hair, and looks chic each and every time. My sister pointed this kit out to me, and without even looking at the contents I knew it had to be mine. 
The kit includes a travel size of the CHI 44 Iron Guard, Kenra Volume Spray, Living Proof Instant Repair Lotion, Big Sexy Hair Root Pump Volumizing Spray, as well as a Mia Beauty Bun Ease.

I have used all of the products included, and boy am I in love! All of the products work in perfect harmony, and make creating the perfect top knot an absolute breeze. I have received so many compliments on my hair when I wear this, and love how classic this looks. I highly recommend this kit for anyone who is a top knot newbie, or wants to create the perfect top knot every time!


2 comments:

  1. Ooh, this is a fun kit! I wouldn't mind having the Bun Ease thingie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously love it. Thinking about purchasing the smaller version for more casual days.

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!