November 5, 2014

Nail of The Day: Revlon Colorstay French Roast!

Today's NOTD is Revlon's Colorstay polish in the shade French Roast! I came across this polish on a trip to Big Lots for $1.99. What a bargain! 
I was drawn to this warm brown polish contains multi-colored micro shimmer that add dimension without being ultra noticeable. Who knew a brown polish could be so beautiful? The formulation was on the thin side, but with 2 coats I was able to make it completely opaque. In 2 days I have seen minimal chipping, with the majority of it around the tips. 

1 comment:

  1. I really love the name of this nail polish, and what a deal!
    Bright Shiny Day

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!