November 3, 2014

My Beauty Wishlist #7

Hey everyone! I hope all of you have been having a fabulous week so far. It's been a pretty standard week for me so far. Hopefully I'll have some excitement happening for me soon. Today, I thought I would share with all of you my current beauty wishlist. It's been so long since I have gone shopping for new beauty goodies to try so this list is a mix of a few new things I have seen and some older releases that I have been dying to try.

My Beauty Wishlist

3 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to try the Nars sheer glow foundation. I have heard a lot o good things about gam glow too!

    http://zoemountford.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard the same! Might pop into Sephora and get a sample.

      Delete
  2. Nars Sheer Glow and the Ambient Lightening Palette are on my wishlist too! Don't forget to enter my Makeup Revolution Giveaway here!
    Mary-Ann xx
    Angel Flicks

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!