November 14, 2014

Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne System: Update and Review!

It's update time! I received the Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne System* a month ago, and I have been using it ever since. You can click here to read the original post. 

The system comes with a gel cleanser, toner, treatment gel, and oil-free moisturizer. Each product comes in a generous sized tube that is sure to last you for quite awhile. I have used this every day for a month, and still have loads left. 

I like each of the products in the system, and definitely see how they all work together. I originally found the moisturizer a bit heavy, but once I used a light hand I found that it sank in beautifully. Another product I was skeptical about was the toner. I have read many times that toners are becoming a bit obsolete, but I decided to give this one a try. It does tingle a bit at first, but after a few times the tingling stopped. 

I noticed my skin becoming clearer within the first week of using this. I have a lot of under the skin acne that is hard to get rid of, but this seemed to do the trick. I have sensitive skin, and I didn't experience any irritation.

Overall, I'm a fan of this system and did notice a change in my skin. I do still experience breakouts on my cheeks, but they are less frequent and not as severe. In the end, I would purchase this again in a heartbeat. 

The Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne System retails for $45.

*I received this acne system courtesy of Influenster for review purposes only. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!