November 17, 2014

LUSH Popcorn Lip Scrub: Review!

I've been a big fan of LUSH for quite some time now, and was thrilled to see a LUSH finally open near me. One of my favorite items that they sell are their lip scrubs. I have used their Mint Julep scrub in the past and loved it, but I felt like to was time to try something new. 
This time around I decided on the Popcorn Lip Scrub! I love the sweet/salty combo so when I saw this I knew it was mean to be. This lip scrub contains; sugar, sea salt, polenta, jojoba oil, and coconut oil. Not only is it edible, but it is also vegan! Now, I'm not recommending that you sit with a spoon and eat this, but it is safe enough to lick off after you scrub. Let me just say, this stuff is super yummy and smells just like kettle corn.
I tend to use this in the morning as part of my daily routine to get rid of any dry skin on my lips before putting on a lip balm. This preps my lips for any color I will be applying later on. The scrub is gentle enough to use daily, and gives just the right amount of exfoliation.

My favorite part of these LUSH scrubs is how long they last. This small jar will last me for over a year so I certainly get my money's worth.

LUSH's Popcorn Lip Scrub retails for $9.95. 

3 comments:

  1. Sounds so yummy! Im loving the bubblegum one!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everybody loves these but I have the bubblegum and I'm just not really seeing what all the hype is about! I find them unnecessarily messy & I don't really like the thought of licking it off... Lovely post nonetheless though, I love hearing different peoples opinions! Just found your blog and I love it, now following :)

    Chloe Andrews | Beauty posts & Nail tutorials

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm so glad a Lush store has opened near you! I grew up with Lush (when they started as Cosmetics to Go!), and the head office is about 5 mins drive from where I live. In fact there are Lush factories and offices all around where I live. I love it! Xx


    Carly's Beauty World

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!