November 19, 2014

Ecotools Konjac Pure Complexion Sponge: Update


Hey guys! Today, I am doing another update. I have been using this sponge from Ecotools* for a little over a month now. 

Ecotools claims that you should be able to see a difference in your skin in 7 days. I have to agree with them. After my first use I was able to feel just how soft this made my skin. The texture of the sponge gives  light exfoliation that didn't irritate my skin or cause any redness.

I used this daily with a cleanser, and noticed how this helped the cleanser lather more and helped to remove more of my makeup. 

Now, I did have 2 cons. The first is that I noticed the sponge was falling apart within the first week of use. On the packaging they claim this can last for up to 3 months. I don't see this, but for the price I am willing to just buy a new one every month. The second problem I had with this was that the sponge never truly dried, and mine actually started to grow mold which is why I stopped using it earlier then I expected.

Overall, I do like this sponge and do honestly think it improved the quality of my skin. I am disappointed that it started to fall apart so soon and that it developed mold. Maybe I need to find a better way to dry this the next time around instead of letting it air dry.


* This product was sent to me courtesy of PINCHme. All opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. You just reminded me that I have a Konjac sponge in my bathroom to open up and try! I keep forgetting about it! The mold part is scary to think about, but at least you get results beforehand. Mine is by a Canadian brand called Quo, so we'll have to see if it differs at all from the Ecotools one!

    Wendy | Fashionable Heart

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!